Glen Frost of Frost & Associates – Baltimore Tax Lawyers
I am an Attorney, Certified Public Accountant, and Certified Financial Planner®. With my diverse background, I am able to provide a holistic approach to resolving Legal, Tax, Business & Financial needs of my clients. I have testified as an expert witness in a criminal tax sentencing in United States District Court. I have also provided numerous other tax-related services, including reconstructing income, preparing back tax returns, and assisting clients with complying with the IRS’s Voluntary Disclosure Program. Additionally, I have assisted clients with international tax issues including complying with FBAR reporting requirements.
- LL.M. in Taxation, University of Baltimore School of Law
- Certificate in Estate Planning, University of Baltimore School of Law
- J.D., cum laude, University of Baltimore School of Law
- M.S. in Forensic Accounting, Stevenson University
- B.S. in Accounting, Stevenson University
- Certified Public Accountant (Licensed in Maryland)
- Certified FInancial Planner®
Admitted to Practice in:
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Tax Court
- American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants (Audit Advisory Committee
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Maryland Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Baltimore City Bar Association
I represent clients in collection, examination, and appeals matters pending before the Internal Revenue Service and state taxing authorities. I also represent clients in criminal and civil matters pending in the United States District Court and the United States Tax Court.
Before law school, I worked for a large global accounting firm as an auditor. In this capacity, I advised private and public companies across multiple industries on financial reporting and Sarbanes-Oxley issues.